Monday, May 30, 2011

horses dogs and penguins

dog

I've got internet now and the carboard boxes are gradually dissapearing from our living room. Our new flat finally looks like a place to live and not a messy storage.
Back from short holiday which was not a proper holiday as I have been busy drawing horses for Penguin (the photo above shows how busy it was). I was drawing on the plane, in the garden, in coffee shops, in the park and on a beautiful meadow by the forest (there was a stork on the meadow too so I had a good company). There was this little boy sitting next to me on the plane and as soon as he's seen me sketching he started crying that he wanted to draw too. I think next time I should take an extra set of colour pencils. Anyhow...I've got a brilliant job - even 5 year old kids are jealous!
I made some dog sketches too - kind of reward after each horse drawing fiinished. Dogs are fun to draw!

No comments: