Tuesday, June 11, 2013

In Residence Exhibition!

As you might already know I've been working as Artist in Residence at Edinburgh College of Art for the past year. And now all of the Artists in Residence and Studio Assistants are having a group exhibition coming up!

There will be some exciting new work by my illustrator pals: Astrid Jaekel, Cat O'Neil and James Albon (James designed our poster). And also awesome new pieces by other artists and designers from Film & TV, Glass, Jewellery and Product Design!

I decided to create something a different than usual and have a little break from my children book stuff. No cute animals this time! What is more I thought it would be good to get out of my comfort zone and exhibit the original drawings and collages. This is totally new for me as I've been exhibiting both traditional and digital prints so far but never the original pieces. I am really excited about the process and also slightly worried about the final result!

Come and see our show! The exhibition opens next week Saturday 22nd - Friday 28th June 2013, Evolution House, West Port, Edinburgh.
See you there!

No comments: