Thursday, October 14, 2010

fox the champion!

brand new beautiful and very much awaited blog about design fashion and other fantastic stuff! le renard champion by mada! that's a shame you guys cannot read in polish because the text is as great as the pictures.
kasia and the fox are happy.

nowy, wspaniały i długo oczekiwany blog o sztuce użytkowej, modzie i innych pięknych przedmiotach już działa! le renard champion stworzony, wymyślany i pisany przez madę. kasia i lis zwycięzca są bardzo szczęśliwi.

2 comments:

Mada said...

My blog will be translated very soon;) I am waiting for new followers! My next post will be about Lodz Design Festival www.lodzdesign.pl. I am going to Lodz tomorrow;) Thank you Kasia! I love your blog!

kasia said...

Looking forward to the news from Lodz Design Festival then! :)