Wednesday, March 16, 2011

finished!

kwartet
I finished the dummy book! And I am back to normal mode now, which is very pleasant. It was particularly pleasant to go for a long walk on Sunday and see real people, real trees and real landscapes. I also got my reward (yes, the main reason I finished that book at all) in a form of grilled fish and white wine consumed in a beautiful place with live jazz music. The good thing is that even though I am allergic anything to do with pencil and photoshop, I still like the characters. They make me smile. A good sign I think.

And these tiny guys (that you might recognise) are for a competition. The brief was to make an illustration for front cover of a magazine about children's books.

2 comments:

SUZANNE LEWIS said...

Wonderful! I love the "nightmare" balloon. So clever. And the mice brigade is very cute.

Kate said...

Beautiful!