Friday, November 19, 2010

a break and new friends

blair atholl
chickens ii
chickens i
meece!
We went for a very nice day trip to Blair Atholl, Pitlochry and Dunkeld. The weather was just fantastic, the views spectacular and I think I made new friends there! Not sure what they were after but they suddenly appeared running like crazy towards me and then pecking at my legs and when I told them it hurts they started pecking my boots. They would stop from time to time and look at me and then pecked again. Perhaps they read my Fox and Chicken book before and wanted to express they appreciation!

The break from illustration seems to be going very well. Kate came over last week with a huge bag and brought Gertruda, the most helpful and ergonomic sewing machine in the universe! Thank you! And new Harris Tweed mice were born - Heather, Alpin and Sheena.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh! Hello meece! They are lovely - and what great names (particularly Alpin :D)

Kate x